Saturday 19 May 2012

Needed some Inspiration (and a break)

Well I have been quiet the last week or so, was worn out following the build up and the actual Craft Fair, boy that was stressful and tiring.  Next one in August, cannot wait... but I am having a bit of a break from serious making. Going to do something I really love to chill out and relax a bit .....

I am starting some patchwork - hexagon's I think, I have loads of scraps to use up and thought this morning not done any proper hand patch working with needle and thread.   


So I'm off to my little room full of boxes to dig out some pretty fabrics and will start cutting out hexagons ... but I am in work tonight - only a short shift as I have booked some leave so 2300-0330 4 and a half hours then back home for a sleep and more sewing ... don't know what the finished item will end up being, possibly a cushion or a small quilt or if I can stick it out maybe a large quilt - I think this will be an ongoing long distance thing I need something to do when I have a few spare minutes or can do in my break at work.


Will update you when I have done some cutting out ....

What are you up to today why not let me know - leave your comments belowThanks for popping by

Diana@andsewonbydiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments