Thursday 24 May 2012

Tails & wool

Our brave little Tigger had to go to the vets today following a nasty cat fight. The vet shaved his little tail and found two teeth holes in the top of his tail and it was a little nasty so after some pain relief was all cleaned up and sent home with some antibiotics. Bless. Lots of cuddles from everyone. He's going to be fine. Just looks a little strange with his shaven tail.

On a lighter note I found some lovely wool in my local shop. Started knitting little squares. Going to make a lovely patchwork blanket.

A bit of knitting in-between my hand sewing patchwork. Which will be finished first, my fabric or my knitted patchwork. Will have to see but I'm banking on the knitting as I can knit without looking and am much quicker.

More pictures tomorrow on my progress.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments