Friday 22 June 2012

A Second Little Dress

I am very pleased with my second little dress. This fabric is wonderful, with pretty little flowers in purple and lilac, will make your little girl whirl around in the sunshine as it's lovely floaty fabric with silver threads running through it to catch the light and twinkle.


I will hopefully have this finished on Monday and then will make a matching hat too.


What do you think, I'd love to hear from you.








All Finished now ...


Very versatile, can be worn as a top (as worn my daughter Lydia - aged 9 Years) or as a dress, other version worn by my younger daughter Merren aged 6 ..














FOR SALE ON FOLKSY - More




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pretty fabric and lovely choice of edging and a comfortable design for a little girl to run around in. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments. Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments