Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 2 2014 ... Down come the Decorations and back to normal

Well its that time already, Christmas time is over New year has arrived.  Time to tidy away the decorations and clean away the clutter.  Find to homes for the children's new toys.

The house looks to much bigger now, or at least it will once all the packed boxes are back in the attic!

Almost time to get cracking on more lovely projects, my order book is still open for January and with Valentines day fast approaching its time to think about your loved ones next exciting gifts.

Now Available are my new range of beautiful Embroidered Framed gifts - Birth Announcements, Wedding Day Announcements, Frames Name Pictures - with personalised embroidery messages to brighten up their nursery or bedroom.   Cushions with a personal message or a Name - pretty and unique, patchwork or plain, Applique and ribbons just let me know your requirements and I will make it especially for you.  Pictures will be added to my gallery soon.


Customer Orders are My Speciality


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments