Tuesday 7 January 2014

What do you think of my NEW LAYOUT ...

Cannot sleep at the moment with my chest infection, every time I lie down I start coughing so I thought I would take a look at my Blog and sort it out once and for all  ...

Well I I think I am now much happier with the look of my Blog ... What about you.

Please have a good look around and let me know what you think.  Why not submit your details for my UK Crafty Directory too whilst you are here - FREE Advertising on my blog which will remain on here until the blog is full to busting ... and that's a long way away

If you know of any Crafty Events going on around the UK let me know about it and I will be happy to make a mention in my Blog and on my Newsletter which I am hoping will make its debut in February and will be a regular monthly round up of all things Crafty from around the UK.

Well medicine is starting to kick in for my cough so I am back off to bed to try for some more sleep.  I do hope you will have a look around and make a comment.

Diana
Just Sew Personal 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments