Wednesday 19 September 2012

A new little Bag

Sorry to have been away for a while have been planning  .... craft fair coming up on 7th October, have now got more lovely fabrics in stock and started making.  

Lots of bags and purses coming up along with some Christmas decorations too, still waiting on a few supplies , hopefully some more will arrive today, my head if full of new ideas all fighting to come out and I am struggling on what to decide on next, I want to make them all at once.

I made my first new bag in a while yesterday and I am very pleased, hope it will be a winner and sell at the fair.
Fair details


Don't forget I am on Twitter, Facebook & Folksy along with my very own website too...

2 comments:

  1. Love this new bag, good luck with your craft fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, how much do you think I should price this at, I always struggle with pricing, too cheap and noone will buy it and too expensive and no one will buy it .... I was thinking around £15-20 mark, what do you thinks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments